Nigeria Recruitment At West African Ventures
These Nigeria Recruitment At West African Ventures, an operating company of the Sea Trucks Group, was established in 2000 and is a 100% Nigerian company and a leading indigenous provider of offshore engineering, procurement, fabrication, installation and vessel charter services.
The 2nd Engineer is second in command of the engineering department, under study and reports to the vessel’s Chief Engineer.
- Assist the Chief Engineer for the efficient, safe running and maintenance of the mechanical, electrical and ancillary equipment and deck machinery on board the vessel;
- Operational excellence and display of Seamanship;
- Ensure with Chief Engineer that the Planned Maintenance System is properly maintained and reported. This includes inventories on board, Maintenance and Breakdowns and maintenance of Technical Manuals, Tools and Instructions;
- Assist the vessel’s Master in preparing dry dock specifications and work scopes; Nigeria Recruitment At West African Ventures
- Assist the vessel’s Master to implement and maintain the Company’s policies and Safety Management System;
- Act as engine room Watch-keeper.
- Fluent in verbal / written English;
- Fully licensed Second Engineer III/2 in accordance with STCW 95;
- Valid Medical Certificate; Nigeria Recruitment At West African Ventures
- Training and up to date certification in accordance with STCW 95 and Flag State Regulations;
- Genuine, proven and documented offshore Seamanship.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2013
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
8 total views, 1 today