2013 Nigerian Army Recruitment For Non-Trades/Women. The Nigerian Army is currently accepting applications from applicant for the 70th Regular Recruits Intake for Non-Tradesmen / women into the Nigerian Army.
70th Regular Recruits Intake for Non-Tradesmen / Women 2013 into the Nigerian Army
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- All Applicants must attend zonal screening exercise at the designated zonal centres for their respective states. 2013 Nigerian Army Recruitment For Non-Trades/Women.
- Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by 22 June 2013.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for men and 1.56 meters for women. 2013 Nigerian Army Recruitment For Non-Trades/Women.
- Applicants must be free of any Criminal conviction.
- Applicants must submit all duly completed form (printed from this online portal) at the screening centres during the screening exercise period.
Educational Requirements for entry as Non-Tradesmen/women into the Nigerian Army.
Reference: A1 Category
Category: Non Tradesmen/Women
Qualification: SSCE/NECO/GCE with at least 3 credits including English Language in no more than two (2) sittings. 2013 Nigerian Army Recruitment For Non-Trades/Women.
LIST OF EXAMINATION CENTRES FOR 70 RRI PRE-SCREENING EXAM.
- Pre-screening exam will take place on 22 June 2013 nationwide. 2013 Nigerian Army Recruitment For Non-Trades/Women.
- All candidates should attend the exam with HB pencil and eraser.
- The list of short-listed candidates for the zonal screening exercise will be published on the portal after the exam.
|1||Abia||Ibeku High School||Umuahia|
|2||Adamawa||Command Secondary School||Gibson Jalo Cantonment, 23 Bde, Yola|
|3||Akwa Ibom||Christ the King College||Uyo|
|4||Anambra||Igwebuike Grammar School||Awka|
|5||Bauchi||Government Day Secondary School||Shadawanka Barracks, Bauchi|
|6||Bayelsa||Bishop Dimi Grammar School||Yenegoa|
|7||Benue||Army Children School||72 SF Bn, Makurdi|
|8||Borno||Command Day Secondary School||Maimalari Cantonment, 21 Bde, Maiduguri|
|9||Cross River||Command Children School||13 Bde, Calabar|
|10||Delta||St Patrick College||Asaba|
|11||Ebonyi||Command Children School||Abakaliki|
|12||Edo||Army Children School||Isior Barracks, NASST, Benin City|
|13||Ekiti||Christ School||Ado Ekiti|
|14||Enugu||Command Day Secondary School||Abakpa Barracks, Enugu|
|15||FCT||Command Day Secondary School||Lungi Barracks, Abuja|
|16||Gombe||Secondary School Gombe||301 (GS) Arty Regt|
|17||Imo||Command Children School||Obinze Barracks, Owerri|
|18||Jigawa||Jigawa State Polytechnic||Dutse|
|19||Kaduna 1||Command Children School||Ribadu Cantonment, Kaduna|
|20||Kaduna 2||Command Children School||Dantunku, Waff Road, Kaduna|
|21||Kano||Command Children School||Bukavu Barracks, 3 Bde, Kano|
|22||Katsina||Natsinta Day Secondary School||35 Bn, Katsina|
|23||Kebbi||Nagari College||Birnin Kebbi|
|24||Kogi||Command Children School||Maigumeri Barracks, HQ CAR, Lokoja|
|25||Kwara||Command Children School||Sobi Barracks, Ilorin|
|26||Lagos||Command Day Secondary School||Ikeja Cantonment, Lagos|
|27||Nassarawa||Government Secondary School||Lafia|
|28||Niger||Command Children School||31 FAB, Minna|
|29||Ogun||Army Children School||Alamala Barracks, Abeokuta|
|30||Ondo||Army Children School||Owena Barracks, Akure|
|31||Osun||Osogbo Grammar School||Osogbo|
|32||Oyo||Command Children School||Letmauck Cantonment, Ibadan|
|33||Plateau||Command Children School||Maxwell Khobe Cantonment, Jos|
|34||Rivers||Command Children School||Isaac Boro Barracks, 2 Bde, Port Harcourt|
|35||Sokoto||Command Children School||Giginya Barracks, 1 Bde, Sokoto|
|36||Taraba||Government Teachers College||Jalingo|
|37||Yobe||Government Day Secondary School||Damaturu|
|38||Zamfara||Gusau Secondary School Gusau||1 BAD, Gusau|
2013 Nigerian Army Recruitment For Non-Trades/Women.
The Printed forms shall be accompanied with the following documents:
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
- Photocopies of academic and professional Certificates.
- A letter of Identification signed by the identifying officer in Section F of the duly completed form (printed from this online portal).
- Applicants shall be required to produce the originals of all certificates/Credentials and Online Registration Scratch Card purchased during the screening exercise. 2013 Nigerian Army Recruitment For Non-Trades/Women.
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated, manipulated or submitted false documents shall be disqualified during or after training. Such an applicant shall also be handed over to the Police for Prosecution.
- Candidates whose pictures are not submitted electronically will not be considered for shortlisting.
- The Nigerian Army shall not entertain any enquires in respect of applicants whose applications are rejected or failed to meet the selection criteria. 2013 Nigerian Army Recruitment For Non-Trades/Women.
How To Apply
Register to enroll with the Nigerian Army in five (5) easy steps
Step 1: Buy Scratch Card from any Union Bank or Unity Bank Branch near you
Step 2: Validate your Scratch Card Serial Number and PIN
Step 3: Register on the portal with your User Name (E-mail) and Password
Step 4: Fill in the required information, Save and Print a copy. 2013 Nigerian Army Recruitment For Non-Trades/Women.
Step 5: Visit the Nigerian Army website for the list of successful candidates
Registration exercise has started. Purchase your Scratch Cards for N1,000 only from any branch of Union Bank or Unity Bank nationwide.
Note: You can log in to the portal at any time with your User Name and Password